- The material on the Perennial Advisors, LLC (“Perennial”) website is for informational purposes only, and is subject to change. Perennial’s products and services are only offered in jurisdictions in which they may be lawfully offered, and are subject to the terms of an agreement acceptable to both parties.
- Certain phrases contained in the Perennial website may be either trademarks or service marks.The information and materials contained in or provided through this site are provided “as is”. Perennial does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of such information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials. No warranty is given in conjunction with such information and materials.
- In no event will Perennial be liable for any damage in connection with this site or use thereof, or inability to use this site by any party.
- Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by Perennial, unless otherwise indicated. Any use of the information and materials included in this site without the written permission of Perennial is prohibited.
- Neither the information, nor any opinion expressed in this site constitutes an offer by Perennial to buy or sell any securities or financial instruments.
- Perennial may revise these terms without prior notice. If we change these terms materially, we will provide a notice on our site and update the terms above to notify you of the change. Please read any such notice and the new terms. Your continued use of this site will constitute your acceptance of the new terms as if they were the initial terms.